We are here to speak life into you until God’s dream becomes your dream.
To walk side by side
To stand together in the Son
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“The spirit of the sovereign Lord is on me, Because the Lord has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
To comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion
to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,
the oil of joy instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.
Sean and Sarah Coon
Sean and Sarah have stories that are so common. Stories of hurt and anger. Both have felt completely worthless and alone. Until they found God.
Read more about their testimonies
Distortion Free was created to help others see a different life.
To give hope, love, and a view no longer distorted by lies.
To reach out to the people the world loves to hate.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- We believe in God the father, creator of heaven and earth, who breathes life into all scripture.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the son of God, who died for our salvation.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in a universal church made up of many believers, each with the mission of seeking and saving the lost, and loving God with all their hearts.
- We believe in showing the world who God is through LOVE
We believe that Christ died for all so that we might know the way, the truth, and the life. Everything we do, and everything we are is because He first loved us.